|MSRP (Starting at)||$25,199||$27,449||$29,199||$36,299|
|Standard engine||2.5L Ti-VCT Engine||1.5L EcoBoost Engine||1.5L EcoBoost Engine||2.0L Twin-Scroll EcoBoost Engine|
|Audio system||6-speaker sounds system||6-speaker sounds system||9-speaker sounds system||10-speaker Sony audio system|
|Intelligent All-Wheel Drive (AWD)||Not Available||Optional||Optional||Standard|
|Towing capacity (kg)||680||907||907||1587|
|SYNC 3||Not Available||Optional||Standard||Standard|
2018 Ford Escape
Back with an all-new trim-level for 2018, the Ford Escape remains one of the smartest choices for purchasing a small crossover vehicle here at Lally Southpoint Ford. Carrying last year’s fantastic features, the Escape keeps its excellent 4-cylinder engine and improved smartphone integration this time around. New for 2018, Ford introduces the new SEL trim-level for the Escape and revises its safety features for each trim. The Escape still retains your option to choose between three different engines, responsive voice command features, and one of the largest cargo spaces in its class. Overall, the 2018 Ford Escape improves on its predecessor while providing even more options for customization.
Key Trim Features
- The baseline S model comes with 17-inch steel wheels, automatic headlights, MyKey parental controls, and a 4.2-inch central display to access the rearview camera and Ford SYNC system.
- Next, the Escape SE gets an upgraded 1.5L EcoBoost engine along with sound-reducing window glass, a chrome exterior trim, a keyless entry keypad, an eight-way power-adjustable driver seat with power lumbar adjustment, and heated front seats.
- All-new for 2018, the SEL trim-level comes packaged with a power liftgate, leather upholstery, and includes SYNC 3 with SYNC Connect for better smartphone integration. Also included are a leather-wrapped steering wheel and upholstery, power-adjustable side mirrors with heating, and rear parking sensors.
- For the top-of-the-line Ford Escape, the Titanium level adds a 2.0L Twin-Scroll EcoBoost Engine capable of 245 horsepower along with 10-way power-adjustable front seats with driver seat memory settings, a navigation system, and automated parallel and perpendicular parking that utilizes the front and rear parking sensors.
- The Escape SE, SEL, and Titanium trim-levels also have a Safe and Smart package available to add that includes adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning, blind-spot monitoring, lane departure warning with intervention.