The 2018 Ford Explorer
Delivering better road performance, along with refined details and family-friendly transport, the Ford Explorer remains one of the best-selling three-row-crossover vehicles for 2018. With its spacious interior and comfortable seating for up to 7 passengers, the Explorer also comes in 5 different trim levels to give you even more options than ever before. Choose between any one to match your driving preferences, whether it’d be for style, performance, or comfort. Either way, the Ford Explorer comes equipped with anything you want!
Key Trim Features
- The base model Explorer includes 18-inch wheels with a cloth upholstery and LED headlights that shine brighter than conventional light bulbs.
- For the Explorer XLT, it offers more optional technologies for you to add onto the vehicle compared to the base model such as a Blind Spot Information System and Adaptive Cruise Control for added convenience.
- One of the more attractive trim-levels, the Limited iteration adds a leather upholstery for a more luxury feel, along with heated and ventilated front seats, power adjustable pedals, an upgraded Sony audio system, and much more.
- In addition to the previous trim’s features and conveniences, the Sport level comes standard with the incredible 3.5L EcoBoost engine that produces 365-hp and 350 lb-ft worth of toque. It also offers a more firm suspension and upgraded towing package.
- With everything that came before it, the Platinum trim also adds a panoramic sunroof, automated parking system, premium leather upholstery, and premium Sony audio system to top it off.