|3.3L Ti-VCT V-6||5L Ti-VCT V-8||2.7L EcoBoost Engine||5.0L Ti-VCT V-8||5L Ti-VCT V-8||High-Output 3.5L V6 EcoBoost Engine||3.5L EcoBoost Engine|
|290-hp, 265 lb-ft torque||395-hp, 400 lb-ft torque||395-hp, 400 lb-ft torque||395-hp, 400 lb-ft torque||395-hp, 400 lb-ft torque||450-hp, 510 lb-ft torque||375-hp, 470 lb-ft torque|
|3 passenger seating||3 passenger seating||6 passenger seating||5 passenger seating||5 passenger seating||5 passenger seating||5 passenger seating|
The Ford F-150
One of Canada’s best-selling pickups returns with more technology and available performance upgrades than ever before! The all-new Ford F-150 tackles all the tough jobs and helps you make mere molehills of mountains. It’s performance you can trust, now with an even larger selection of upgradeable features and three different cab styles to choose from. Learn more about this iconic machine right here at Lally Southpoint Ford, and find the trim-level that checks all of your boxes!
Key Trim Features
- Standard features on the base XL model F-150 include 17-inch wheels, automatic headlights, trailer sway control, vinyl flooring, a 40/20/40-split front bench, and a 4.2-inch central display screen for access to all your multimedia preferences.
- The XLT trim includes additional aesthetic features such as alloy wheels, chrome bumpers, fog lights, keypad entry system, and more!
- For more luxury features, the Lariat includes a leather upholstery and ventilated front seats, along with driver-seat memory settings, ambient lighting, and keyless entry and ignition
- The King Ranch trim-level comes in a Super-Crew cab with western-style design. It also comes standard with a 4×4 drivetrain, SYNC Connect with FordPass compatibility.
- With more luxury equipment incorporated, the Platinum F-150 adds 20-inch aluminium wheels on all-terrain tires, and finishes with a wood and aluminium interior.
- With a more off-road focused design and performance, the Raptor uses a high-output 3.5L EcoBoost engine that’s capable of pushing 450-hp and 510 lb-ft worth torque.
- The top-shelf F-150 comes packaged with the Limited trim that includes 22-inch wheels, an upgraded leather upholstery, unique and premium styling details, and most of the features that can be upgraded for the F-150 comes standard with this truck.