Gas N Go
Confidence for the Road
- Lally Gas ‘n Go Plans cover all required scheduled maintenance for Ford and Lincoln vehicles, as outlined in the vehicle’s Customer Information Guide or Owner’s Guide (Typically 6 months or 8,000km; whichever comes first)
- Gas ‘n Go Plans are available for every new Ford vehicle purchased and may be purchased after the fact within the first year or 20,000km
- All maintenance and wear item replacements are made with Ford-approved parts
- Lally Gas ‘n Go includes coverage for 8 wear items, as required, due to failure caused by normal wear (Brake pads and linings, brake rotors, clutch disc, engine belts, hoses and hose clamps, shock absorbers, spark plugs, wiper blades, and light bulbs–excluding LED lamps)
Lally Ford will pick up and deliver your vehicle with our valet service for free as part of our exclusive Gas ‘n Go program. We’ll even leave you with a car while we take care of yours!
Why the Gas ‘n Go Plan?
- You want to help ensure your vehicle is maintained properly
- You want to help protect yourself against the rising costs of maintenance services
- You’d like to help maximize the resale or lease-end value of your vehicle
- You want your vehicle to be serviced by Ford factory-trained Technicians and using Ford approved parts
- You’ll spend only pennies per day!
- Backed by Ford
Most importantly, Gas ‘n Go Plans are backed by Ford Motor Company of Canada and are specifically designed to meet the maintenance requirements for Ford and Lincoln vehicles. Gas ‘n Go plans are honoured at every authorized Ford and Lincoln Dealer in Canada and the United States.
If you sell the vehicle, remaining coverage may be transferred to a new owner. This can add to the resale value of your vehicle! If you trade your vehicle in on a new Ford from Lally Ford in Tilbury, you can apply the remaining balance of the Gas ‘n Go as a credit towards the maintenance plan on your next vehicle. Gas ‘n Go may also be included in your finance contract in most cases.
Select the Coverage that is Right for You
With Gas ‘n Go, there is a variety of duration and distance plans available to choose from based on your driving habits and vehicle’s needs. Coverage begins at the time of plan purchase and expires upon reaching your selected time or distance travelled limitation; whichever occurs first. Should the maximum number of service visits be reached prior to the expiration of the selected plan, the 8 wear items will still be covered during the selected plan’s coverage period. While maintenance service can be completed at any time during the plan coverage, Ford Motor Company of Canada recommends that the scheduled maintenance, as outlined in your vehicle’s applicable guide, be followed.
Your driving habits will determine the optimum maintenance intervals for your vehicle. Gas ‘n Go provides an array of plans to suit your vehicle’s recommended maintenance intervals and requirements, including Gas ‘n Go Plans designed for vehicles with special operating conditions. For more details on specifics, please contact us and ask about Ford vehicle servicing in Tilbury, ON and the Gas ‘n Go Plan.
Gas ‘n Go – Diesel Vehicles
Ford Power Stroke Diesel vehicle owners can benefit from the added convenience and peace of mind of a prepaid maintenance plan! Gas ‘n Go covers all required scheduled maintenance specifically for Ford diesel vehicles, as outlined in the vehicle’s Owner’s Guide Diesel Supplement, including the fill up or top off of diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) when it is part of an eligible maintenance scheduled service.