To our Friends and Customers,
The Lally Auto Group Family has been serving customers in this area since 1946, and we have never been faced with a challenge like the one we are all going through. The health and safety of our team members, our customers, and our community is the most important thing on our minds each and every day. Our support and well wishes go out to those in health care fighting this battle.
Automotive Service and Parts Operations have been classified as an essential service by the province of Ontario. We understand there may be unexpected issues with your vehicle, or your vehicles may be due for maintenance, so we are open to assist you.
Our locations are operating with shorter hours and reduced staff to reduce risks to our team members and customers, we ask that you check with us and book your service appointment online or by phone before coming into the dealership. At this time, our sales showrooms are not open to the public.
For the safety of both our team members and customers we will be maintaining distance when you visit our locations.
- Open online and by phone only.
- In response to the latest government updates, our sales showrooms are closed to the public.
- We still have staff on site to answer your questions by phone during open hours.
- Online, phone and text inquiries will be responded to promptly with all the information you need.
- If you have questions about your vehicle loan or lease and payment deferral we have created this page with contact information and links for all automotive lenders.
- We have introduced our exclusive “Shop N’ Go” online buying platform that allows you to complete an entire vehicle purchase without any need to visit the store or even talk to us (although we’re still here to help).
- Open by appointment.
- Home pick-up and drop-off of customer’s vehicles available (at select locations).
- Replacement, rental, or loaner vehicles available (at select locations).
- Here for all your service and maintenance needs.
- Sanitizing vehicles by wiping down upon arrival and before returning to customers.
- Marked areas that demonstrate safe distancing when in the dealership.
- Limiting in store customers and sanitizing before and after each guest.
- Open and available by phone or email only.
- In accordance with government updates, we will be offering both curbside pick up of parts and delivery.
- Simply call and we’ll take payment over the phone and have your part waiting for you outside our doors in a safe place.
Extra precautions have been taken in the following areas:
Sanitization and Hygiene:
- All high traffic areas to be wiped every 2-3 hours (desks, counters, waiting areas).
- Suspending all food and beverage services.
- Increased hand sanitizer stations throughout the dealership.
Things we ask of our customers:
- Please do not visit a location if you have been out of the country in the last 14 days, have been in contact with anybody who has been unwell, or if you yourself have felt unwell.
- Please sanitize your hands once you arrive and before you leave the dealership.
We will continue to monitor the situation on a daily basis and respond based on the guidance of our governments, public health authorities, and medical professionals.
As we’ll be a little short staffed, the exceptional level of convenience and service you are used to might not be up to normal Lally Auto Group standards. In saying that, we will still have team members on hand that are the most capable and competent in the industry to assist with any vehicle issues you might run into. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
Stay safe, stay healthy, and stay home!
Adam and Vince Lally